Hand Drawn Sugar Skull SVG File
This Hand Drawn Sugar Skull SVG File has so many possibilities. Use it for Halloween or Dia De Los Muertos parties and crafts!
Includes 1 design in color and 1 in black. Both include SVG, PNG, JPEG, and DFX Files.
These are instant downloads, so you can start working RIGHT away! Make sure you unzip the files before trying to upload them to your programs.
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a physical product. Try out these tutorials using this Sugar Skull SVG File
- This license allows small business owners to use the design on handmade commercial items up to quantities of 500. After reaching sales of over 500, file must be repurchased for continual commercial use. Personal files may be
- When listing any items that use this design online please add this text “Design Created by Printable Crush from http://www.printablecrush.com/shop was used in the making of this product” (or something similar).
- Permitted file uses: Erin Williams from Printable Crush, grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the aforementioned designs(s) or images(s) (collectively, "Media,") for permitted commercial purposes on media such as clothing, pillows, wood signs, coffee mugs, tumblers, tote bags, etc.
- What you may not do: Buyer may not resell, relicense, redistribute without my express written permission. Buyer may not use as a derivative work, and reselling or redistributing such derivative work is prohibited. For example, images could not be resold digitally or as the main product like stickers, vinyl decals, etc. Media may not be used in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libelous or defamatory manner. Media may not be incorporated into trademarks, logos, or service marks. Media may not be made available for download.
- I retain all rights, license, copyright, title and ownership of the Media.
- NO RETURNS on digital media.
- Please note no technical support is provided with this download.
- By sending payment for these files, you are agreeing to the terms of this Limited Commercial License.
These posts may help you get started with using cut files: